Latest Attitude Caption/Status for Boys and Girls WhatsApp & Instagram

Attitude Captions for Instagram Pictures & Attitude WhatsApp Status describe your attitude to followers & other people. As per the Wikipedia content, attitude is a psychological architecture that made of mental and emotional feelings that describe a human.

If you need to show some attitude to your friends & followers for no reason as in a funny way, then use our latest collection of Attitude for Caption/Status. 


Latest Attitude Caption/Status for Boys and Girls WhatsApp & Instagram



  • I’m born to express, not to impress.
  • Beauty captures your attention, but personality captures your heart.
  • You left without a reason, so please don't come back with an excuse.
  • If your ego speaks with me then my attitude replies to you.
  • Before you judge me, Make sure that you’re perfect.
  • My life, my rule, that’s my attitude…
  • If you don't want me, Don't fuck with my feelings.
  • I don’t treat people badly, I treat them accordingly.
  • Never Love Someone At The Cost Of Your Dignity And Self Respect...!!!
  • You treated me like an option, so I left you like a choice
  • Your attitude may hurt me, But mine can Kill You!!
  • There are two ways to be happy: Change your situation, or change your mindset towards it.
  • I live, I love, I fight, I cry, but I never give up
  • Beauty is only skin deep. Attitude is down to the bone.
  • I am not your toy.
  • I'm a very private person. You don’t ask I don’t tell.
  • Sometimes I want to treat people how they treat me But I don’t because It’s out of my character.
  • If you ever think I am ignoring you, I swear I am. My phone is in my hand 24×7
  • Take care of Your Status, don’t be the caretaker of My Status
  • I don’t care for people, who don’t care for me.
  • I am who I am and I won't change for anyone.
  • Nobody can teach me who I am.
  • Yes, I’m smiling. But you’re not the reason anymore.
  • If there is no one to hold your hand put your hands in your pocket and continue your walk.
  • Choose me or lose me. I am not a backup plan, and definitely not a second choice.
  • Don’t be afraid of being outnumbered, eagles fly alone. Pigeons flock together.
  • Before you judge me, Make sure that you’re perfect.
  • I don’t go crazy. I am crazy. I just go normal from time to time….
  • Yes, I have changed. Pain does that to people.
  • Never, never, never, never give up.
  • Dear Girls, Stop comparing all guys with your ex. Not all of us are players and jerks.
  • There’s a difference between somebody who wants you and somebody who would do anything to keep you. Remember that.
  • I don't have enough middle fingers to show you how I feel.
  • Show me, don't tell me.
  • The bravest thing I ever did was continuing my life when I wanted to die.
  • I don’t fear commitment, I fear wasting my time.